Re: Anyone else think...

At 08:21 PM 05/21/96 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 96-05-20 22:52:57 EDT, JAGUAR1730@aol.com write:
>
>Pt.2) At the Capital Center 73' Kieth say-"remember the place IN CANADA we
>smashed."
>Whats with the new version? I have a looming suspicion that he plain old
>forgot his lines, but mabye, just mabye there is some reason. Anyone care to
>comment....

I know that when they played Montreal in Dec. 1973 (a show I was at) at
least Keith was arrested, possibly for smashing a hotel room. I believe the
Entwistle song "Cell Number 7" was a result of that.

Joe
-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/