1975 JAE bust?

You know that "Babylon" series of books about Hollywood's underside, etc.?
Well there's one just out on rock, and flipping through it I noticed a
section on the Who. There was the usual recitation of Keith Moon stories
(and it truly appears the man could be most obnoxious at times), but there's
also a picture of John Alec being arrested (the story claimed) for
disturbing the peace; this was supposedly  somewhere in Texas at the
beginning of a tour in 1975. Can any of the Who historians amongst us
confirm whether this really happened and, if so, what happened to John in
the Texas courts?...Gary M. P.S. This book contains the best picture I've
ever seen of a PT leap - it looks like the photographer was below stage
level right under the place where PT suddenly became airborne.