Re: Anyone else think...

>that during Bell Boy from the Charlton show, that when Pete, John and Rog
>sing "Bellbo-oy" in between Keith's warbling, "I've gotta get running now",
>etc,  that it sounds prerecorded?  In the vid we see John and Rog "singing"
>at the same mike, but it just sounds too much like the studio version - too
>perfect -  to my ears.  Anyone else think so?

Pt.1)Most definitely, way too much like the studio recording. I have a few
boots where they play Bellboy and didn't use that prerecorded part. But then
again I have other shows where they use the recording. Go figure...

Pt.2) At the Capital Center 73' Kieth say-"remember the place IN CANADA we
smashed."
Whats with the new version? I have a looming suspicion that he plain old
forgot his lines, but mabye, just mabye there is some reason. Anyone care to
comment....

-jag