Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 141

RE: Tommy vs Quad
  I'd have to agree with Vac, Quad was very well done and looked real,where as
Tommy looked phoney. Unbelievable sets, terrible make-up(Sally's face) and ,in
my opinion,poorly directed. It could have been a phenominal film if PT hadnt
insisted on keeping the production "British". The cast was excellent but like I
said ,poorly directed. I didnt much care for most of the soundtrack either,
aside from I'm Free & Sally Simpson.Oh ,and the Acid Queen was kool too.