No Censor Humor

>WF: Rich, do you think you can come out of your "control room" for a moment
>and talk to us?
>RT: Well, I'm kinda busy right now. That Gary M/Nervos guy snuck in 3 more
>"off-topic" posts.

The Rich and Rich Show, that's what this should be called! Or perhaps, if
found in Mad Magazine, Rich VS Rich.
Not to be confused with My Three Gary M's, which was a highly successful
American Television show in the `60s (just a note for our non-USA members).
How about this: Leave It To Rich T. I understand they're making a movie of
that now, following the success of Rich T. Knows Best. Then there's Mission:
Uncensorable...I hear it's doing well at the box office.

This note will self destruct due to lack of Who content yadda yadda yadda...

                   Cheers                   ML