Re: Mr Censor

wf, re:

>>Allow me to first say that I understand your concern for off-topic posts.

>Don't even bother. This guy is just an attention starved <picard>... It's
>kinda obvious by the drivel that he just posted...

Ah, yes... However, understanding is entirely different than agreeing. I
understand the beliefs of the right-to-life movement, and I understand why
people listen to country music. Agreement is entirely different. I shall
neither accede to Rich Thomson's instructions for this list nor subscribe to
his methods.

I actually said that in hopes of Rich T possibly reading a riposte to his
accusations. Rich T seems to feel free to express his opinions, etc., but
fails to consider the opinions of others before judging their actions. He
also proven to be rather unoriginal; imagine Rich sitting with his stock
admonishement all typed up and saved in a word processor, just waiting, with
sweaty palms, to slap his 'instructional' threat onto hordes of unsuspecting
strayed-topic posts.

BTW, anyone seen the "I'm squishing your head" gag on Kids in the Hall? Just
who are they trying to portray? Someone's coming to mind....

Just clarifying :)

Litgo