Re: Detroit Red Wings

>> off topic.
>>
>>         (In thick "Fred Norris doing Kurt Waldheim accent"):
>

>Actually I prefer Fred's "Scott the Engineer" accent myself kkkk.  And
>since I goofed on this msg, I'll should get double jeopardy on this
>violation.

Ian:

Give me Baba Booey every time. Not only is his name sort-of Who oriented,
you gotta smile at his lovable fumbling. In fact, my computer's error .wav
is him saying: "I don't know!" Used to be: "I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I
can't do that." from 2001 but one must keep things fluid.
I miss Billy West, though. He did the best Jackie laugh.

                   Cheers                   ML