Billy West (no Who content)

Mark, re:

>>> I miss Billy West, though. He did the best Jackie laugh.

        Actually, (if you want to get technical!), that was "The Jackie
Puppet", but I know what you mean, and I agree!  They showed Billy on some of
the early E! shows with the Jackie puppet, and those scenes are some of the
funniest.  Not to mention his "Marge Schot" (sp?) impressions.  And his Don
Johnson (the Actor, not his "member", to clarify!)  And of course, Larry Fine.

                gary m.