Re: "Who Sounds Good" for a web page & Pete

Kathy, re:

rather than "unreleased" or "previously unreleased". No titles given either.

        I've dealt with Music Machine off & on for over 10 years now.  (Even
visited their store in MD;  VERY nice place!).  But occasionally they will
advertise stuff that is slated to be out, but was not yet actually released.
I was told by a reliable source (WF) that we can expect them out sometime next
week, but of course, you never know if they may push the release date back,
and because these are UK imports (at least to those of us in the states), it
is even more difficult to get reliable information from local distributors.

        It must be apparent that I don't.

                gary m.