Re: "Who Sounds Good" for a web page & Pete CDsingles

Kathy, re:

>A while back you mentioned something about putting together info about
mono / stereo variations, alt. mixes, etc. for a web page. Any progress? Hey,
you could even include gif's of your vast homespun sweatshirt / t-shirt
collection!
>     Yes, I probably should have corresponded via email, but my reasoning is
(1) I too have heard from "Mr. Censor", and now feel like a full fledged
lister, and 2) maybe others will be encouraged to badger you until your site
is up!

Well... I haven't even touched my Web Site in ??? I think I lost interest in
it and never bothered beyond where I left it. It's very functional, just
lacks all the millions of scans that it needs. I did bother to scan about 26
singles, but never "uploaded" them... :(  One of these days...

>> What are the "b-sides" to the UK maxi CD singles of LMLOTD? Are they
non-lp? I can't recall seeing the track listing posted here. The Music
Machine Ad uses the phrase "each CD has different b-sides" rather than
"unreleased" or "previously unreleased". No titles given either. Anyone have
these yet?

I should have these next week as they were finally on the "release" sheet and
able to be ordered...

-WF