Single and Picture Disc

   Today I bought a vinyl single of "A Friend Is A Friend" and a picture disc
for "Athena".
Both are pretty good, the FIAF single has a long version of "Man Machines"
that I found to be really cool and an instrumental called "Real World (Can
You Really Dance)" I wasn't so crazy about that song. The picture disc of
Athena a picture of The Who on stage, around the time of '81' or '82. The
other side has the Maximum R&B picture that has a doubled image of the
windmill in red, white, and green. This side has WGFA and "A Man Is A Man". I
was juat curious if anyone else owns these singles (I'm sure some of you do)
and what your opinions of them are. Especially curious to hear opinions of
the FIAF B-sides.

Vac