Howard Stern and PT

I just want to say that I had a very pleasant evening at the Supper Club
on 5/4 just as PT predicted.  Sorry I didn't get to meet any other who
listers at the Rum Club, but maybe I'll get a chance when JE tours this
summer (keeping my fingers crossed for a tour).  I've seen a few mentions
of PT's funny comments about Howard Stern during 5/4 show, but I haven't
seen the whole story posted to the list yet.  Does anyone know what
"inspired" PT to talk about HS?  Was PT on Stern the week before the
Supper Club shows or the week after the Supper Club shows?  Or did HS
just say something negative about PT on the air (recently or in the
past)?  Gary m ("lower case, vote libertarian gary") did you find
anything on your tapes?

I sincerely hope that no one has taken offense to my wasting of bandwidth
with these borderline "who material" questions.  But if you did, tough
<picard>.   :)

Michael Donnelly

Philadelphia, PA 19112-5083

donne053@mailgate.navsses.navy.mil