Re: thought police - (12.53447% Who Content)

Rich Niven (as opposed to Rich Thomson):

>>> I am now thoroughly fucking confused.....I am CC'd on this note, and
therefore think you think I am the Rich with the bug u his ass... I want
mailing to be a funny as possible.....Even if they rip my god and saviour,
Pete Townshend......When the Timothy White stuff hit, lunchtime chatter from
my co-workers was filled with questions like, " What color teddy do you think
was Pete's favorite?" type stuff.....

        Please, don't worry.... after all that I've seen that's been posted
here today, I think it's pretty clear to everyone with half a brain just which
"Rich" we are all in disagreement with.
        Now you may understand just how I feel being only one of *very many*
"Gary M's" on this friggin' list!  (How the hell are you NOT supposed to have
a sense of humor, Rich Thomson-head?!)

>>> Fuck everybody who thinks each posting here should be only of WHO
content!!!!

        I couldn't agree more (and apparently there are many more listers who
agree with you, too).

>>> We are still fucking humans, aren't we?

        That may be questionable in Thomson's case.

>>> Doesn't your mind roam a little, even when consumed with WHO realted
thoughts??

        Yes.  In my case, I'll often ponder the joys of "Freedom of
Expression", and living in a land where just one historic document protects my
rights in a free society (or sometimes just about a cute chick with big
hooters.)

>>> Be careful, or I will start mentioning The Doors on every posting of
mine.....

        That won't bother me, but I can't speak for Mr Gestapo.  (Could his
real name be Rich Thomsonreich, as in "Third"?!)

>>> "In uniform, I feel like a king"........ PT

        In uniform, Rich Thomson feels like a Nazi S.S. officer!

                Well, enough Nazi bashing for now...!

                gary m.