In Defense (w/ minimal Who content)

I don't know why you all are busting on Rich T. so hard.  While you are
certainly entitled to disagree, it seems to me that he's got a legitimate
point.  Although he's the one being picked on at the moment, whether this
board should be for WHO RELATED DISCUSSION or whatever other bullshit crosses
people's mind at the moment, certainly appears to be a reappearring theme.

In closing, I, for one, am irritated by having to wade through what I
consider to be off-topic irrelevancies, but I respect that others may feel
differently.  Thanks for listening to MHO.

As for WHO content...   To the woman wondering about Pete's comment at the
Supper Club questioning where were the women?  Perhaps it's because in LA and
SF, we had a critical mass of women down in the very front of the stage for
every show.  As a matter of fact, for the midnight show at HOB, I noticed
that there were six in a row across the center front of the stage.  Perhaps
in NY, the hardcore up front were all men.  Just a thought...