Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 135

Re:

> I always find it oh-so endearing when people send mail to
> "thewho@mpath.com" thinking that they'll reach the WHO.  This is, what,
> the third time this month?

Yeah.  Also I love people who quote the entire digest in their message.
Of course, the benefit of this was that I got to copy WF's Who Sounds
Good post, as I missed it the first time.

This Quad thing is <Star Trek word for bullshit, I forgot it>.  4 TRACKS
remixed? That really doesn't make sense- if you're not gonna do the whole
album, what's the point?  Maybe it's just me, but I didn't get that
30-second pause comment..

Damn, I thought they were finally gonna get Quadrophenia right- I'm sure
John would be interested in  fixing up  those tracks...again...

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
	     "Rust Repairer and Full Time Survivor"- Keith Moon
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
        Funny how the pages turn and hold us in between.... - Brian May