Re: New Pete T. interview

Alan, re:

>What prompted you to revisit Quadrophenia?

>I remember when I did Carnegie Hall with Roger [in 1994], and hearing "Dr.
Jimmy" and thinking how wonderful it sounded, but chiefly how wonderfully he
sang it and how explosive it was. That made me want to do this.

Just to follow-up on Stacey's last comments about the "interviewer's
mistakes"... As I seem to recall, it was LINDA PERRY, not Roger, who sang
"Dr. Jimmy" at Carnegie Hall... I guess Pete's in for a surprise when she
doesn't show up and Roger does... hMMM... on second thought, Linda and Rog
are about the same size and...

-wf