Re: To Buy? Or Not to Buy?

Kreg wrote:
>Rarities Vol. 1 & 2 - $22.95
>Another Scoop - $18.95
>Golden Empty Glass in a Box - $24.95
>The Kids are Alright - $9.95
>I chose the KAA because it was cheap, and, believe it or not, didn't
>have it yet.  Are the others any good? <

No one should be without Another Scoop, since you're not going to hear those
songs anywhere else.
TKAA is most likely to have tracks Who fans have multiple copies of, since
most are from another source.
Double check your collection before you brush off Rarities.  You may have the
songs, but not those performances.  (Maybe why it's called "rare")
Most people aren't impressed with the gold Empty Glass CD quality.  Get it if
you're into collecting those neat little booklets and fancy packaging.  If
you've got another version and don't care about the package, don't bother.

MN