Fwd: Re: Joe Jackson?? (no Who content)

---------------------
Forwarded message:
Subj:    Re: Joe Jackson?? (no Who content)
 Sun Dec  7 14:27:27 PST 1997
Date:    96-05-14 16:55:48 EDT
From:    Litgo
To:      dciceri@credit.erin.utoronto.ca

DC, re:

>Personally, I find this last statement hypocritical.  First of all, you
>express  your opinion and since you do not agree with mine, you suggest that
>I take my routine elsewhere.  Who made you king of the dirtheep??  If I
>suggest that you take your routine elsewhere, does it have anymore creedence
>than what you have suggested I do.  This is low!  If you don't like the
>honest comments and opinions, I think you should get a life - does everyone
>have to agree with you?  I'm just as tired of your dirty laundry as you are
>of mine so give it a rest and we can all breathe some 'fresher' air.
>
>Regards.
>
>DC

I urge you to read again -- carefully. I believe I encouraged honest comments
and opinions, from you and anyone else. I don't expect anyone to agree with
my opinions on anything. Taste and opinions are a personal matter. Yes, I'm a
hypocrite and selfish bastard but this has nothing to do with the
aformentioned comments. Nor does someone else's opinion, namely Aaron, who
mentioned he also listens to Joe Jackson, lend credence to mine. I merely
requested that you not debase my opinion or musical taste with innuendo.

That's as perspicuous as I can be.

Again, sincerely,

Litgo