Re: Info about Decade of the Who

At 12:18 PM 05/13/96 -0400, Litgo@aol.com wrote:
>Would anyone who owns this book be willing to post the particulars (i.e.,
>title, author, publisher, year, etc.) about the Decade of the Who book?
>
>Any help is appreciated.
>
>Litgo

A Decade of The Who
An Authorised History in Music, Paintings, Words and Photographs

Book edited and designed by Ted Dicks

First published in Great Britain 1977 by Fabulous Music Limited
19/20 Poland Street, London  W1V 3DD
Exclusive Distributors for the Music Trade in the USA:
Music Sales Corporation
33 West 60th Street, New York  10023
ISBN 0 8256 2670 6
Library of Congress Catalog Card Number: 77 79900
Printed in Great Britain by Butler & Tanner Ltd
Frome and London
-----
Joe Giorgianni
South Glens Falls, NY  12803

If you are interested in the Who and their records please check out my web
page at:

http://www.capital.net/users/giorgian/