Quadrophenia vs. Who's Next

I'm a little behind in the digests but have enjoyed reading about the
so-called "Quad-Who's Next" Argument.  It seems that some people favour the
drumming on Who's Next and some prefer it on Quadrophenia.  I would only
like to say that I prefer the drumming on Quadrophenia.  I think that Keith
does a better job and has a superior performance than on Who's Next.  Since
there has been all the 'arguing' about this, I am going to take another
critical listen to both albums.  Oh by the way, JJM (I think it was him)
stated that Keith was better on WN and believes that his opinion is credible
because he himself is a drummer.  I myself  am also a drummer and disagree
with this assessment.  Keith seems better on Quad.  This just goes to show
the other non-drummer people on the list that all the drummers on this list
do not see 'eye to eye' and that there is much room for debate.  Anyone else
have any opinions?

Bye.

DC