Re: delurking.

Jeff, re:

>When I went to the store today they had the Tommy Demos and the
Maximum BBC boots but (hoping not to incur the wrath of White Fang)
I didn't have the ready on me.

Welcome to the "list" ("lurk" = "cloak" and "wf = Khan"???) I'll give you
some good advice regarding "shopping". If you see it and you want it...
BUY IT. All of us "collectors" can tell you stories about "the one that got
away..." Because of various laws (and the enforcement of the same), boots are
drying up fast. The next guy who sees the same thing you saw today could be
buying YOUR CDs... It can stay in the bin forever, until the very moment that
you want to buy it! This happens every time... Imagine that I had "Lazy Fat
People" in my hands (the record--not real people) 13 years ago, passed it up
and now I finally got it just last summer...

-wf no "wrath", just a small "lecture"...