delurking.

Hey everybody.  I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself
after lurking for about 6 months.  My name's Jeff, a twenty-something
Who fan.  The first real exposure I had to the Who was when my parents
got a satellite dish back in the early 80s.  HBO was showing the 82
Farewell show.  I know there's some debate over the quality of this
show (and I don't want to stir it up) but I made sure to watch it
every time I saw it listed in the tv guide.  I saw the 89 show at
Foxboro from about the 45 yard line (which one I can't remember).
Thank god for diamond vision.
I just picked up my first boot "Taking the Capitol" a month ago.
When I went to the store today they had the Tommy Demos and the
Maximum BBC boots but (hoping not to incur the wrath of White Fang)
I didn't have the ready on me.
Any Who, I've rambled enough. I've got more to say, but another time.

Jeff