Re: Chairman Pete

Stacey, re:

>Since he made quite a number of statements regarding his alleged
preferences, and homosexual sex in general, I doubt that he was just saying
those things just for the sake of shocking the audience.  If he was, he would
seem to be somewhat homophobic, which I don't think he is.  I don't know,
let's call him up and ask him. :)

hMMM... maybe we should conduct a "scientific experiment"? We can get various
people with different voices (a man with a deep voice, a woman, a man with a
lisp and a little boy, etc...) try to call him and see which ones "get
through"...

-wf