Re: Supper Club

Dave, re:

>(1) Bob didn't need these gigs, he did them because Pete asked him to, but
apparently that just isn't enough for some people, who apparently feel that
Pete can't make such decisions without getting their own stamp of approval.

Your comments imply Pete is infallible. He's not. However, your point that
"Pete decided this, therefore we should just accept that" holds no water.
(see #3 below)

>(2) In contrast, the fans I met upstairs on the second night were the
greatest. They were there for the music, not to fulfill some kind of
self-indulgent fantasy.

hMMM... after I was done yelling at Mold I came upstairs for most of the rest
of the evening. Most of the people up there, were just the same as the people
down there... However, my wife almost puked when some of them said "We love
you Bob, you are our solemate!"

>>(3) All I can say to these people is thanks, and your good deeds
will not go unrewarded.

Now, I broke your statements up into 3 parts to make a point. Referring back
to #1 above, you said:

 "but apparently that just isn't enough for some people, who apparently feel
that Pete can't make such decisions without getting their own stamp of
approval."

So... you felt this way too??? hMMM... Pete didn't want people taping the
performance as those people (when seen) were grabed by security. Yet, you
didn't feel the same way about Pete's decision making and decided to ignore
his wishes and taped the show anyway. Did you notice that Pete didn't have
security removing Bob Mold hecklers??? Perhaps Pete has his priorities in
order and you don't? BTW, to give you further comfort (as if we're being
judged by his almighty Pete...) I was standing RIGHT NEXT to a security guard
Saturday night (for the Mold part). He only asked that I didn't yell directly
into his ear. However, the guy who tried taking a picture 3 persons deep away
got tossed out on his ass by the same guy...

Dave, I've found you to be a pretty nice guy in the past, but your post is
very hypocritical... It's very easy to be angry about want personally bothers
you, while ignoring the facts...

-wf