Re: JAE tour pt 2 update

Dougy, re:

>What happened to "the" official JAE tour liaison?

Oh I'm still here (sniff... nobody else will have me).

There's nothing important to report at the moment. Unless you're looking for
such information such as the time John pinched a loaf last night, but even I
don't have that "classified data"...

BTW, do you seem to think you are "owed" information? I'm sure when and if
the time comes, even you will be informed.

>>Or maybe he did post it and it didn't make it through my E-mail delete
filter.

Are you referring to your mom's vacuum cleaner filter again? Didn't your last
experiment end up with severe dust all over your room? Just keep saying over
and over that you won't read my posts and maybe it will come true. With your
latest "whining", I'll make sure I continue to post for your approval...

Hope this helps...

-wf