Re: IH < WAY, Tis True

Okay, so maybe the 2 finals I just took have clouded my logic slightly,
but I just can't seem to figure something out.

	Whenever the last couple Who albums are discussed, someone
invariably makes the comment that certain songs (or albums) would have
been better as PT solo material.  But if it's a good song, it's a good
song, right?  Would PT have cared about it more if it would have been a
solo project?  And what if the Who had done, let's say, Rough Boys or Cats
in the Cupboard.  Would people like those songs less?  Or do most people
(at least those commenting) feel that the Who just did better stuff than
PT on his own?

	I think I've been rambling, but I'm sure someone will understand me.

cober