Re: The Who Digest Vol 3 Num 124

Slipkid, re:

>He claimed Pete was one of his "hero's" but appairently he didnt know too
much about him eh!

I'm sure Conan takes "fandom" a little less serious than the rest of us
folks. I could say that "Soupy Sales is one of my hero's" and other than
watching his show(s) and meeting him several times, I really know very little
about him, personally...

Speaking of which, do you think if I changed my "screen name" to "Black
Tooth" (the other dog on the Soupy Sales Show), I'd be considered a bit more
PC in the Who world???

-wf