CONAN KICKED ASS!

Hey folks,

I'm sure people have posted already, but what lacked during Letterman was
compensated for during Conan...

Pete was Conan's first guest, they talked about Hendrix, smashing the
guitar, Pete's Sheep Addiction (?), and the whammy through the hand
(wasn't that discussed on Letterman, '93?).

Then Pete joined the band for "Barefootin'" which was amazing, and a
perfect choice to play with (IMHO) The best late night band on TV.  THat
horn section is amazing.  Pete did a little dance, it was fuckin' great!

I think what made this amazing was the simple fact that Pete didn't have
to play a greatest hits song, he took advantage of a great band
situation, and he didn't have the pressure of 11:30 time slot.  Pete
seemed in a great mood.

Hope he stayed in that mood for the first Supper Club show- to those of
you who are going Saturday night, I'll be the 5 foot 6 guy in a maroon
long sleeve shirt, blond hair- I'm 19- look for me and say hi!

Later folks, I got an 8 hour train ride tomorrow....

Jay

              Jason Hare  <hare@acsu.buffalo.edu>
		http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~hare
      		   "Time is fleeting" RHPS
	"I like every minute of the day."  -Pete Townshend
          Copywight 1996 Elmer Fudd. All wights wesewved.