Misc.

Sounds like Mr. Moriarity's gonna hafta step in... Again...

Sounds like Uncle Petey is on quite the roll... Nice reviews everyone...
I haven't heard such uniformly positive or well written reviews to date
on this newsgroup as yesterday's digest.

Instead of saving my money to go to England and watch "The Who" from a
million miles away in Hyde Park, I decided to buy a Lotus Europa.  Twincam.
Special.  Big Valve.  Oh, well, at least it'll still be there when the
music's over, and even if I get Alzheimers, the car will still be there.
I'll go out to the garage every day and say:  Who the hell put there
car in my garage!??