Pete's Tour

>            I have read a couple of rumors about Pete having a second
> guitarist/keyboard player on tour with him.

Hi, just got back from LA last night :) (Its a long drive from Salt
Lake, but worth it!)

He has a keyboard player with him.  It adds extra atmosphere and mood,
plus some backing vocals to some songs, but its mostly Pete you
hear/see.

> [...] Pete can take a very complicated song like
> Drowned and make it sound incredible on acoustic with no help

He played Drowned and it was awesome!  I think it was better on the
second show, if only because he seemed a little more into it after the
first show.

> (except
> for a bottle or two of Remy Martin).  I hope the bar at the House of
> Blues is well stocked.

FYI, Pete isn't drinking booze anymore.  He sipped on coca cola the
whole night :)
						-- Rich
--
         Between stimulus and response is the will to choose.
  3D Paint Programmer / Fractal Freak           Rich Thomson