Misc.

No, Jeff Williams did not write something about somebody's goddam purple
T-shirt.

I find Kevin Winn's reflections among the best writing on this newsgroup.
(there's plenty of others out there... don't get me wrong!)

In the Decade of the WHo, for I'm a Boy, all Townsend hand wrote were
A Esus4 E.  Great.  I'll provide the rest (two basic chordal versions), since
he didn't see fit to do so.

For See Me, Feel Me, he shows an Fsus4 F on the 1st position.  Everything
I've ever seen of him has him playing it in an open D formation, top 3 strings
pitchwise, up higher on the fretboard, wherever that may be (I forgot where!)

I'm still waaaaayyy late on some tabs.  If someone wants to come over and
do some of my chores, I can concentrate on getting them together.

I'd like to just mail the copies over to someone and let them take care of
it.  You won't be disappointed.

I think Kenny Sahr has offered.  It'll take a guitar player to sort some
of it out....

But Re: KLW's ruminations on getting older, I find my self de-evolving.
Granted, I have much greater responsibilities (sick/dying/aging parents,
a kid, a house, a Lotus, a career, a side career, girlfriends, Lotus, etc.),
but my recreation is gradually becoming more juvenile.  I figure by 60 I'll
be drooling into a beer glass, suspenders on (nothing else, of course),
sitting on a creaky rocking chair in the front porch, picking lint from my navel, watching old reruns of Beavis and Butthead on the portable TV perched
on the railings.  It just seems like a very deeply satisfying pursuit.....

Jeff Williams