Re: The Who In Sweden Book

Hey Nick, and everyone, re:

>>> To anyone who hasn't decided whether to spend the bucks on this book (CVC
Collectables offers it for $68)*:  if you can afford it, get it.  Especially
those interested in what the Who fandom was like in the early years.  The book
is full of ancedotes, personal pictures ("here's me with Roger!"), and other
early items like fan club cards, newspaper clippings, etc.  The book is
primarily pre-1970 oriented.

>>> *This is not an endorsement--it may be available elsewhere at lower
prices. But I am a happy customer and received my copy promptly and carefully
packaged.

      As a matter of fact, I understand ICE mag (or pamphlet, or whatEVER you
wanna call it) mentions an outlet selling this book for under $50 bucks (NOT
to slam CVC;  I have been very satisfied with their service several times!).
Since I do not have the current issue of ICE, I cannot give any details right
now.... later today, I should be able to do that.

        gary m.