The Who In Sweden Book

To anyone who hasn't decided whether to spend the bucks on this book (CVC
Collectables offers it for $68)*:  if you can afford it, get it.  Especially
those interested in what the Who fandom was like in the early years.  The
book is full of ancedotes, personal pictures ("here's me with Roger!"), and
other early items like fan club cards, newspaper clippings, etc.  The book is
primarily pre-1970 oriented.

The text is English (good English, too).  The book is softcover, but high
quality. The initial shipment is first printing, first edition (for the
collectors who care about these things) and comes with a bonus CD of Swedish
bands covering the Who.

Also, for those seeking early years info--hunt down the "Who in Amsterdam"
web site.  Very cool.

Mick Noland

*This is not an endorsement--it may be available elsewhere at lower prices.
But I am a happy customer and received my copy promptly and carefully
packaged.