White Fang

Having just read today's Who Digest, I noticed that our good friend White
Fang had at least 15 different postings on various subjects.  (Not to mention
the many entries I have seen him make in the past on the AOL Who digest, or
whatever it's called.) I must say I do appreciate his insights, and consider
him to be one of the most knowledgeable people on the digest about the Who.
 Many of us rely on him to some extent.

My question is, how, White Fang, do you find the time to do all of this? How
many hours a day doing Who related things?  Do you sit at your computer all
day long?  Believe me, this is not meant to be an insult.  But, do you have a
life outside of the Who?  If so, what is it?  Do other things make you happy
besides Roger, Pete, John, and Keith?  If so, what?

Just Wondering late on a Sunday night.

Jon Karesh
San Francisco, CA