Re: White Fang

Jon, re:

>My question is, how, White Fang, do you find the time to do all of this?
How many hours a day doing Who related things?  Do you sit at your computer
all day long?  Believe me, this is not meant to be an insult.

I probably spend about 45 minutes to an hour in the AM and about 1/2 hour in
the evening (depending on "The Who traffic"). Fortunately, I can type as
quickly as I can talk... (otherwise I probably would be sitting here "all day
long"!)

>> But, do you have a life outside of the Who?  If so, what is it?  Do other
things make you happy besides Roger, Pete, John, and Keith?  If so, what?

Absolutely. This is just a hobby. Besides collecting Who records (currently
over 1,100), I also collect diecast Mercedes & BMWs... (real ones too),
stereo and video equipment, etc...  As for a "life", when they let me out of
my "little padded cell" (with "Whiskey Man"), I'm the CFO for my corporation,
basically in charge of all financial matters and operations. As for "happy",
yeah, lot's of things (non-Who related): my wife (no, not another Who
song...), my cats, traveling, business opportunities, etc... The same kinda
stuff as probably anyone else...

-wf