Live At Leeds Recording Mystery-solved...

I just spoke to my friend, Phil in Florida (he has a recording studio in his
bedroom and has compiled the Yardbirds, Small Faces, Humble Pie & The Nice
box sets), regarding the type of recording techniques used for "Live At
Leeds"...

Interestingly enough, he says that the feeds most likely came from miked
guitar amp/speakers, etc., in order to get the various different sound
techniques (feedback, et al). However, he did point out that some musicians
like to record off the line outputs as well...

-wf