Re: more of the same... from me...

At 12:00 24/03/96 -0800, you wrote:
>Re:  High mix of electric guitar on Pinball Wizard.  I kinda liked it.  It's
>about as loud as it can get before it really overloads.  That's where I like
>it....

Jeff, re

Sorry, I said that there is a high mix of acoustic guitar on  this new
Pinball Wizard. I`d be really happy, too, if the electric guitars had been
brought forward even more than on the original version (although they were
fairly prominent previously). I think Astley unbalanced the track, not by
lowering the left channel electric  from the previous level (although
perhaps he did do so) but by raising the level or volume of the right-side
acoustic too much (the famous Purcell chords). Well, at least that`s how I
hear it......Gary M.