more of the same... from me...

Re:  High mix of electric guitar on Pinball Wizard.  I kinda liked it.  It's
about as loud as it can get before it really overloads.  That's where I like
it....

Does anybody know when exactly the Dogs Part II sessions were recorded?
Is there a boot of the entire session, or a close facsimile thereof?

I saw the Muffs last night, whose drummer I referred to some time ago
being the "new Moon".  He was absolutely great.  He beat the hell out of
the skins and showed great finesse in doing so.  He reminds me a lot of
another drummer whose name I have mentioned here in the past, Sam Henry,
of local fame and formerly of the Wipers (1st album only and previous singles).
Bass player a bit spastic, but Kim Shattuck has charisma and aura coming out
of her ears!  Nuff said.