Re: Who & Sgt Pepper

Nunki, re:

>Well, gee, if YOU didn't like "Sgt. Pepper" the one time you listened to it,

>then I guess that proves the album had no influence whatsoever on The Who.

I'm glad to see you focused in on that part of my response, rather than
everything else I said! You did say something previously to the effect that "
'Sgt Pepper' influenced everyone at the time..."  Well, it didn't influence
me, and I'm sure it didn't influence a lot of people... My main point was
that by that time, Pete and The Who were off heading in their own
direction...

-wf