RE: Daltrey on film

----------
From: 	owner-thewho@mpath.com on behalf of WFang01@aol.com
Sent: 	Sunday, March 24, 1996 2:00 AM
To: 	thewho@mpath.com
Subject: 	Re: Daltrey on film

>Madame Butterfly, re:

>>Does anybody here know anything about Roger Daltrey's acting career?

>You wouldn't want to forget:

>"Murder: The Ultimate Grounds For Divorce"
>"Cold Justice"
>"Mack The Knife"
>"The Legacy"

>And, you may want to check the TV Guide for "Tales From The Crypt" reruns...
>One of the last of the series, featured Roger...

>There are a few others of which the exact titles escapes me at this hour (ie
>"Bitter Cherry" (??? - UK) or some long gone TV show (??? "Midnight Caller"
>??? Starring the girl who played in the original "Beverly Hills Cop"
>Roger played her ex-boyfriend who tossed away his music career due to drugs,
>etc... Roger sang and original song for that show and "After The Fire" was
>played...) I'm sure someone else can help you with the others...

>-wf

Actually I saw "Legacy" on TV (a horrible movie) and the episode from "Tales
from the Crypt."  On my list I mentioned what I thought were critically
acclaimed films, and with all the garbage out there on the shelves it amazes
me I can't find what I'm looking for.
Perhaps our European friends can help?

Madame Butterfly, Lone Who Fan of the Apocalypse