Re: The original Tommy faces

Amira, re:

> As a matter of fact (pathetic I know) I thought ALL the faces were Pete's.
 It's ironic, though, that Roger's face was never on the cover but he went on
to become the personification of Tommy.

Don't you hate it when that happens? Did you ever have the phenomenon of
listening to "Tommy" and then going outside and everyone you see, looks just
like Pete???

BTW, Roger *is* on the cover of "Tommy". Rub the original "Tommy" jewelbox on
your tummy 3 times, say 3 Keith Moon's, and Roger will magically appear above
Pete...

-wf