Dance It Away

Gang,

Jeff Schotland was so nice to dub Pete's DANCE IT AWAY for me (thanks again,
Jeff).  What's the lowdown on this song--when was it recorded? Does Entwistle
play bass on it? Who's on drums?  I know that the Who played versions of it
on their 79-80 tours of America, but I didn't know if the Who ever recorded
it.  I have to agree with Dave Marsh--it sounds better than anything Pete
wrote that appeared on FD (and better than much of IH).

Thanks.

- --Jim