A question about the Tommy film...

This has been nagging at me for a while...is that Dougal Butler driving
Roger and Ann-Margret during "Tommy Can You Hear Me"? You really don't
see the guy for long, so I'm not sure.

Oh, yeah, I remember reading somewhere that one of Pete's brothers (I
forget which one) was in "TOMMY" as a newsboy or something. Just where
in the movie would that be? I never noticed any newsboys (a newsboy,
being, in my mind at least, those boys who sell newspapers on street
corners).

                                  -Yellow Ledbetter

ain't trivia grand?
This message sent from The Net BBS 608-221-5702.
Telnet address: bbs.madnet.com