Schedule, if any, on HBO coverage of Hyde?

Any ideas??

Also, here's a worthwhile thread I'd like ta start.  When was the
first time you saw the Who?  Me, Oct. 12, 1976, I think it was (the
flyer for the Portland show earlier in the Spring which I was nixed outta
getting tickets (boy was I PISSED!!!!) is in the 30 Yrs. pamphlet on the
right page in the 1976 portion of the chronology) ..... and they were
grrrrreeeaaat!  Saw 'em again in '82 at the Kingdome.  I STILL want my
money back - and I didn't even buy scalped tickets.  Something about
a gerbil and a paper tube.... Oh, well.....

Knowing when folks first saw them goes a long way towards explaining their
outlook on the band, methinks.