Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V3 #206 -Reply

>Thank you for Sending me Mail.  Since I rarely recieve any messages, yours
has been especially appreciated.  I will respond as quickly as I can.
Unless I find your mail disgusting and offensive, in which case I will
photocopy my middle finger and send it USPS to return to the offense in a
politically incorrect manner.
>     Thanks again for the message,

Jeff Isom:

That's very nice, but I think we've gotten the point now. How `bout
something else from you?
Or are you a person who can only say no?

"No."

                   Cheers                   ML

"I think you should keep on playing Rock as long as you have an axe to grind
and then if you haven't got an axe to grind you should go into cabaret."
                                                                 Pete Townshend