Re: Front Tix At MSG

At 08:05 AM 6/26/96 -0400, WFang wrote:

>>I can do better -- $49, and I'll throw in an AC
>>adapter ... or *maybe* even a 12V plug adapter ...
>
>hMMM... how 'bout if I were to add the same and
>lower my price to $45 AND throw in that $1.99 copy
>of "Rocks In Your Head" so that she can have some
>"mood music"??? How's that for a deal?

     Tough bidder you are, but I'll go even better:
$40 plus the bundle, *without* "Rocks in the Head"
but adding an expertly remixed and dubbed track
called "Pictures of [Moonie]"

>As for the whole "scalper" thing... the whole
>"system" is a joke. If someone is really "desperate"
>to get these "wonderful" seats, buy any seats and just
>go to the concert. Once THERE, look around for "some
>guy" ...

     That's exactly what I've done a number of times
- -- lotsa ways to trade up (well, "forward") without
antagonizing the "scalper police" or paying cash
through the nose.

>Have a great time in Hyde Park... see yah in NYC...

     I hit the road in an hour and the Atlantic
(well, hopefully not "hit") in four. These are
gonna be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob
Bad defeats Good then self-destructs ...