Re: Front Tix At MSG

Bob, re:

> I can do better -- $49, and I'll throw in an AC adapter ... or *maybe* even
a 12V plug adapter ...

hMMM... how 'bout if I were to add the same and lower my price to $45 AND
throw in that $1.99 copy of "Rocks In Your Head" so that she can have some
"mood music"??? How's that for a deal?

As for the whole "scalper" thing... the whole "system" is a joke. If someone
is really "desperate" to get these "wonderful" seats, buy any seats and just
go to the concert. Once THERE, look around for "some guy" (Hi Scotty!) and
<part edited out just in case...>. Anyway, you'll find lots of tickets and
much cheaper, especially as the "red hour" approaches...

Have a great time in Hyde Park... see yah in NYC...

- -wf