Re: MSG & Clapton

Mark Leaman wrote:
> People > have argued to me that a NY crowd in MSG wouldn't stand for
it...but I might assume better from Who fans entranced by an acoustic
QUAD...

AGREE!!!! I saw Clapton in late '94, doing his blues thing at MSG. IT was
2 hours, of EC doing the Under the Cradle album+,  sitting on stool, (ala
his unplugged show). The only acknowledgement of anything previous he did
was a slow version of "Born Under a Bad Sign".  The crowd was very
respectful, and appreciative of the show. About 40 minutes into the show,
some jerkoff behind me starts yelling "White Room!!" over and over for
about 20 mintues.......Always an asshole somewhere.

P.S. TO MARK L. Did you get my package in the mail?