Re: MSG & Clapton

In a message dated 96-06-25 23:58:54 EDT, mleaman@sccoast.net (Mark Leaman)
writes:

<< OK, I can definitely deal with that...a stripped down Who is what I most
 crave. An orchestra? Will it become Daltrey, Entwistle, and Townshend Sing
 Townshend (and do I hear an album deal in the offing)? Oh boy, Back to
 square one. >>

I too crave a stripped down version of The Who.  After all, isn't that what
we all loved about them so much in the first place--the way 3 musicians made
such an enormous sound?

Excuse me for sounding like a spoiled brat.  I am truly grateful for Pete's
recent club dates.  Things don't get much more stripped down than that.

I guess we should be thankful for the opportunity to see Pete, Roger, and
John on stage together however they want to present themselves.  But
please--no jumping jacks from the back-up singers this time, okay guys?

Lisa Grand