Hyde Park

Folks,

If Mason's rumor is right, and the Clapton performace is a Cream reunion, then I
can buy the running order.

Putting aside my Who bias for a moment ... Cream hasn't played together live
since 1970 or so (not counting the song at the R&R HOF induction, which wasn't
open to the public anyway). To me, QUAD live is a much bigger deal, but Cream
was just HUGE in Britain in their day, probably much bigger than The Who!

All in all, we get a live QUAD. Who cares WHERE they show up in the billing?!

	-- Owen